- Go to http://scholar.google.com
- Click the "Scholar Preferences" link to the right of the search field
- In the Library Links field, type: Golden Gate University
- Click the Find Library button
- Place a checkmark next to "Golden Gate University Library - Full-Text @ My Library"
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the "Save Preferences" button
Note: GGU patrons accessing Google Scholar from a a computer on the main SF campus do not need to configure anything, as it is automatically setup for you.