When you find a citation in Google Scholar for an article that is available in a University Library database, simply click the link labeled "Read Full-Text @ GGU" (see sample below) next to the citation title. If you are using a computer on the main campus, you will be sent directly to the article. If you are using an off-campus computer, you must first configure Google Scholar to recognize you as a member of GGU:
- Go to http://scholar.google.com
- Click the "Scholar Preferences" link
- Type Golden Gate University in the "Library Links" box and click the Find Library button.
- Select the item labeled "Golden Gate University Library - Read Full-Text @ GGU".
- Click the Save Preferences button at the bottom of the screen.
If you have any questions or would like a demonstration of how Google Scholar can help you locate articles online at GGU, please contact the University Library and make an appointment with a reference librarian.