Green Print Information
- Cost is $0.12 per page.
- All public printers in the University Library operate by using a copy card. Cards may be purchased from the card dispenser located in the Mission Street room next to the copy machine.
- You will need to use a one dollar bill for the first copy card purchase. After you receive your card, you may add additional money to your card if you wish. Please do not insert more than one dollar bill for initial card.
- If you already have a card, insert the card in the card dispenser and add whatever amount you wish to add into bill acceptor.
- For problems with printers and refunds, see the circulation desk staff.
- Faculty & Staff should contact their departments for a copy card; library staff do not have the ability to give faculty/staff free printing or photocopies.
At the Computer:
- When you are ready to print a document, click File and select Print.
- Select desired print options and click OK.
- At the Name prompt field, please type your full name and Click NEXT.
- Go to the Print Release Station nearest to your computer.
- Insert your Copy Card into the card reader for print job list.
- Type in the name you entered for your print job.
- Notice the number of pages and cost for your print job.
- Click Print or Delete.
- Remove your Copy Card completely from the reader after you are done.